What can you do to increase the chance that your potential audience will find you during their website searches?
Watch this video by Google's Matt Cutts. He explains the Top 5 mistakes website owners make. And they're all things YOU can affect in Aurora:
- Make your content discoverable so it can be crawled by the search engines.
- Define the words for which you want to be found and use them on your pages.
- Make your content compelling and valuable to the reader.
- Craft quality titles and descriptions.
- Take advantage of free web resources such as Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.
These are just a few simple solutions that can go far in floating your site to the top of the organic search results.